After years of being open to rain, snow, sun, and wind, roof shingles can start to wear out. Curling, peeling, and deterioration of roof shingles can direct permanent damage to your roof and finally, the whole structure of your home and commercial building. Although, many people don’t realize that they have a roofing problem until water seepage starts from the ceiling.
That’s why you should contact a professional Shreveport roofing contractor like Shreveport Roofing Inc. to conduct a detailed roof inspection every 10 years. Here are the following signs that may specify a serious roof problem:
- Cracked, curled, worn or missing Shingles
- From asphalt shingles granula loss
- Broke wood shingles
- Moss or mold growth starts
- Leaks or staining of interior ceilings
- Spotting of rafters or in attic space
- Streaks on the outside walls
- Storm damage
- Ice dams
Your Roof Needs Us
Your roof is important for the safety of your home and family. A safe, reliable roofing system depends on the use of top quality, reliable materials that can stand up to changing weather patterns. But the best roofing materials also require the proper installation to deliver the “peace of mind” safety you want.
That’s why when you want a new roof you should call first to Shreveport Roofing Inc. Whether your home’s or the commercial roof was damaged due to a storm or has simply aged above its useful service life. You can trust us to provide you the most efficient and effective solution for roofing installation and maintenance.
Our roof installation experts are carefully trained and certified by the most well-known roofing companies. we use the latest “best practices” in the roofing industry with advanced techniques to ensure a snug, weatherproof fit that will deliver you years of reliable service and value. Making with safety!
Because Shreveport Roofing Inc. has invested the time and resources to become certified by well-known manufacturers, we offer our roofing customers the most comprehensive roofing warranties. Our team provides you an extra level of comfort if any problem that may arise with your roofing system we will take care of it properly.
Here is an overview of the roof installation steps which teams follow:
- We identify local building codes regarding roofs. Certain cities need only specific materials. This confirms aesthetic continuity in the community and to prevent any incident which may be caused by the uprooted roofing materials.
- We provide high-quality roofing material according to your budget. Each material has varying difficulties during the installation. Our trained experts are well aware of all roofing installation steps.
- Our roofer experts carefully remove the old roofing before the new roofing material is put in place.
- We Install flash roof valleys and drip molding to prevent rainwater straight to the gutters of your roof.
- We use chalk to mark nail spacing. For synthetic roofs such as TPO, and PVC, and metal roofs, we use nails to fasten them to your roofs.
- We apply roof adhesive on exposed nails, which helps them against violent weather conditions.
If you want to install a new fence or fix your old one, we are the best hands in the market. We install a host of fence types and options. Here is a list of fences we work it and install for our clients.
Vinyl fence: The best characteristics of this fence option include durability, low maintenance, and easy to clean and tidy.
Wood fence: This one is a classic. It has a beautiful appearance which makes it look good, however, maintenance is expensive.
Wrought iron: They are expensive to install; but, they are reliable and durable. Maintenance is easy, as well, and the only thing is that, you have to repaint the bars every decade or so.
Chain link: It is a viable option. It provides 100% visibility. It is the best option when security is a significant concern.
Aluminum: They are the best option when maintenance cost is a significant concern. It is excellent for privacy concerns.