Roof inspections and roof maintenance is key to protecting your home or business from any damage. If left unchecked, minor leaks or loose shingles can convert into major leaks that can result in a roof collapse down the road. Our team at Shreveport Roofing Inc. offers superior roofing services and free roof inspections, helping you to stay on top of roof maintenance and experience fewer problems before they worsen.
Save Money with Visual Inspections
Regular visual inspections can increase the service life of a roof assembly, and inform a building Owner about roof conditions and repairs needed. Instant actions on the identified repairs and regular inspection program, can improve the roof service life and also reduce the roof’s life cycle costs.
Our trained roof inspectors walk the entire roof area, detecting and photographing all defects, and documenting what they observe on a roof plan. The roofing proficiency of our inspectors allows them to find out obvious and not obvious roof deficiencies, which ultimately cause significant problems and premature failure.
A report is then generated which contains all gathered information, recommended actions, and required maintenance procedures to decrease further damage of the roof system. What you don’t know can hurt you!
Our roof inspection experts must follow inspection steps sets by Shreveport Roofing Inc. which are as follows:
- We inspect storm damaged roofing materials.
- Our team seals shingles or lifting roofing materials.
- Our experts find exposed nails or other exposed fasteners
- Team check seals on satellites, A/C, etc.
- Roofer check seals on lead pipe fittings, and vents.
- Water flow and roof drainage take place or not
- Our trained inspector inspect the chimney and/or skylight flashings
- Inspect proper roofing overhang at all gutter and eaves
- The team properly checks gutters and downspouts for blockage.
- Experts measure and calculate for proper attic ventilation.
- Soft, loose or water damage decking are also inspected
- All vents from holes, cracks, or blockage are check by our trained inspector
Maintaining your roof is essential for the look and function of your home or business. Arranging yearly roof maintenance inspection prevents roof decay, leaks, and other damages.
What makes us the best
We take notice of every factor during the work we do for you, treating your roof as you would like to treat your roof.
Certified & licensed: Our Inspectors work hard and also work personally with your insurance company.
Insurance credibility: Our company is preferred by most insurance companies.
Top-quality: We always uses only the best materials present on the market today
100% satisfaction: Our team always confirms that every detail of the job is completed rightly. We always satisfied our customers.
Professional: Our company has highly qualified and trained experts with credentials you can rely on.
An Ounce of Prevention is Worth a Pound of Cure!